Monday 18 October 2010

MONDAY BLUES

Well here we are.  Monday teatime again, have spent a good couple of hours with my lil girl this afternoon as she wasn't feeling too good, took the ex wife to get wallpaper samples as i`m going to decorate he lounge in her house for them.Then me and lil c  went to see Grandma Joan (my mam) for an hour or two .. she is completely doodleally !
Had a lovely afternoon yesterday BTW. Claire Adam and Matty (Claire's boyf) came round for roast pork dinner. Followed by cherry pie and clotted cream .yummy ..was great for us all to sit down for dinner together, it really doesn't happen often enough.. However they all seemed to vanish when it came to washing the dishes ? can`t imagine why ??
Anyway .. that just made my weekend really.. small things as they say ! back to work tomorrow, really must get something done so i can get paid ... then maybe a trip to Scarborough will be on the cards soon !
Via a working holiday with Flaming Nora x who incidentally is my big sis ....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris,
    I work for a television company called Studio Lambert and was interested in getting in touch with you about a new documentary we are making about families. It would be great to arrange to speak to you so that I can tell you more about it. You can either email me on sophie.mohamed@studiolambert.com or call 0203 040 6812.
    Hope to speak to you soon,
    Best wishes,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete