Monday 18 October 2010

Wide awake in search of a tardis

Here we are at 6.30am on Tuesday morning and i`m wide awake watching On The Busses on channel E44+5.. Have been to bed and slept,don`t get me wrong ! but i woke up at 6 and couldnt get back to sleep. Paul (my partner) is off work today too, so he will be full of the joys of spring and wanting to go out for the day later, whilst i will be too effin tired and can`t be arsed !
Am missing my friends and family a lot at the moment , the last few days have been lovely spending time with the kids but i have an uncontrollable urge to go and visit my old buddies in Blackpool (I get these urges every 6 months or so) Haven`t been to Blackpool for over a year, last time was for my mate Jays stag night early last year ... and thats all abit of a blur !
Sometimes i just wish i could turn back the clock ? then i think .. how far back would i turn it if i could take my knowledge of the past years with me ? ? hmmmm ? I have some brilliant friends around me now and my teenagers and brilliant, and My family are supportive ... but .. what if ????? (wait for the trippy music and things to blur )

2 comments:

  1. don't go backwards - the best is yet to come x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seem to be deep in your thoughts m8ty, i think you and paul should get yourselves to blackpool for a weekend , it will do you good xx

    ReplyDelete